- Information Technology
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Coordinator (Non-Clin)
As a compassionate non-profit organization since 1983, Chapters Health System is committed to enhancing the lives of those affected by advancing age or illness. Through our comprehensive system of healthcare choices, we deliver expert care and heartfelt support to guide the community during the aging and end-of-life journey. From hospice and palliative care for adults and children suffering with life-limiting illnesses to in-home and community-based services for frail but independent seniors, Chapters Health offers a wide range of support services along life's ever-changing landscape.Role:
Perform triage on inbound customer calls and service or escalate customer issues as appropriate. Responsibilities include report development, technical support for telephony and computer system on an agency wide basis, and various tasks that may be assigned by CIT Management.
- Advanced education/training in technical field.
- 1 - 3 years customer service experience.
- Minimum 1 year of technical experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position.
Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of internal call handling procedures and use of TrackIt for management of issue resolution data.
- Ensure service levels are met with regard to handling calls or other requests.
- Assist in production of system training which includes user manual preparation and distribution.
- Assist in CIT training as part of Company's orientation for all new employees.
- Assist in the maintenance of various software applications.
- Assist in the CIT response to software and hardware problems in a timely manner to ensure minimal down time.
- Assist in various aspects of network administration as assigned.
- Assist CIT management in development and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to CIT system.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of procedure checklists
- Remain current with system information, changes and updates
- Participate in other projects as assigned by supervisor
- respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, electronically or in-person
- diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- research questions using available information resources
- advise users on appropriate action
- follow standard help desk procedures
- log all help desk interactions in detail
- redirect problems to appropriate resources
- identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention immediately