- Programs & Svcs - LPH
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Admin/Clerical (Non-Clin)
Responsible for the administrative support and office management functions for the Executive Director. Works with minimal supervision, exercising sound judgment and a high degree of discretion.
Adheres to the highest standards of professional values and work ethic, while furthering the Company mission. He/she will uphold confidentiality toward patient/families, colleagues, applicants, sensitive situations arising within the organization as a whole.
- Business college or secretarial school preferred.
- Three years experience in a senior administrative assistant capacity preferred.
- Proficient with of a variety of software programs, including Word and Excel.
- Well-developed writing and editing skills.
- Valid drivers' license and automobile insurance.
- Ability to work with minimal direction exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Well-developed communication and employee relations skills.
- Highly organized and able to effectively manage a number of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to handle stress of multiple priorities.
- Ability to travel to off-site locations on a daily or overnight basis when required.* Competencies:
- Satisfactorily complete competency requirements for the position.Responsibilities of all employees:
- Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
- Comply with all State, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
- Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
- Observe the Company's health, safety and security practices.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patients, families, colleagues and other sensitive situations within the Company.
- Use resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
- Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
- Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
- Advance electronic media skills.
- Support Company research and educational activities.
- Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
- Participate in Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
- Acts in accordance to Company standards in handling/resolving/ensuring customer services, patient/family, staff, and all other internal/external customer concerns/needs are resolved and handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Anticipates the needs of and provide administrative support for the business and office functions of the ED.
- Provide back up support to other AA's as requested by ED.
- Coordinates, schedules and sets up for meetings*; prepare agendas; handle and distribute meeting minutes/packets.
- Prepares and process spreadsheets and graphics to compile and tabulate data using multiple software programs.
- Researches and prepares presentations, reports, speeches for the ED.
- Independently writes and edits correspondence/presentations to Company staff and patient/families, physicians, the public in general.
- Assists with maintaining job descriptions and performance evaluations for the ED.
- Maintains productive working relationships with management and staff.
- Mentors other administrative clerical staff.
- Manages ED's business travel.
- Designs systems to improves efficiency and effectiveness of the ED.
- Pursues own professional development.
- Other duties as assigned by the ED.